Re: NTLK Emate error 48409?

From: stephen beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 20:17:11 CDT

----------
> From: Ivan Shaw <ishaw@sympatico.ca>
> To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
> Subject: Re: NTLK Emate error 48409?
> Date: Thursday, 6 July 2000 6:41
>
> At 06:24 PM 7/5/00 -0400, Lewis Rogers wrote:
> >Thank you the hard reset worked, I'm just starting to use my eMate. Any
> >suggestions on packages to use, since I can't use Dashboard on the
eMate
> >any suggestions on a launching package?
---------

While not a launching package in the same way as guesture launch or
Dashboard, I have been using i++ from Thorsten Lange on my uMP2K and find
it a very easy and well intergrated way to launch packages. Because it can
be activated from the "i" of any application it should work on an eMate I
would have thought, although I am not sure of that. Maybe others on the
list can advise wheterh it will work on an eMate or not. anyway you can
check it out at:

http://people.freenet.de/thorsten_lange/ip_e.html

HTH

Stephen Beesley