Re: NTLK eMate won't stay charged

From: Jeff Knee (jdknee@ufl.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 12:50:25 CDT

Glenn,
There was discussion on this before. If it's relevant, the issue was that AutoDock should be turned OFF because what it will do (when on) is keep the eMate at sleep, draining the
battery. Go into Dock Prefs and turn AutoDock option off. This isn't as much an issue with the MP2K.
If that's not it, keep in touch with this board, and also check out this eMate site: http://www.geocities.com/emate_newton/
Jeff