Re: NTLK WTB: Newton case for MP2x00

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 17:34:16 CDT

At 04:33 PM 7/2/00 -0500, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
>I have been looking for a nice carry case for my MP2100 for a while but I
>couldn't find anything. My current one has lasted 2 1/2 years and is worn
>through in the bottom and needs urgent replacement. I'm mainly interested
>in a case which can hold Newton and keyboard plus a few other things like
>credit cards, pictures of the wife & kids etc.

Newton Briefcase, if you want to go along those lines (I understand that
some are still floating around here and here). Newton Nylon case is also
available, but it's not as nice as the descriptions for it (I have one;
it's empty). There's also the PDA Concepts Satellite
<http://www.pda-concepts.com>, which pretty much meets every requirement
that you listed. You can get it in either leather or ballistic nylon
(multiple bundles available).

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw http://www.ivanshaw.com