Re: NTLK RE: Imap/Pop

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 14:45:56 CDT

> I had to change my desktop email client in the interim, as the
> old Eudora that I liked could not do IMAP.
My wife told me last week that there is a good new Eudora V4.x which can do
both at the same time. Sad that Netscape can't do it, since I have it open
all the time and many company services run on it very fine, w/o virus
attacks ;-)

> Regardless as someone said, "leave messages on server" does the
> same thing for POP3.
It leaves a mess of msgs which have to be deleted from the server in order
to be below the 3...5MB mailbox size. After doing so the msg is always on
that computer, which is not accessible if you need a certain attachment.

--
Best Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand