NTLK Help soft and hardware

From: Alice Angus (alangus@u.genie.co.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 07:32:35 EST

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has time to answer this, don't worry if you don't. I
am relatively new to my Newton 2100, got it in mid/late 98 in Scotland UK.
it is impossible to get any peripherals or software here.

I am trying to find out where I can order flash memory cards and what makes
etc I can use.

I am also trying to find some software packages,
Newt Tablet ( to use with a PowerBook G3)
Newton Press
Book Reader
Newts Cape

Do you know where I can find them?