Re: NTLK Newton Messaging Card Error

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 03:15:24 EST

hmmm, that messaging card you are describing sounds
like it might be the Motorola messaging card which
uses a service that is no longer available...or so I
believe...I think it worked off of the MobileComm
Paging sytem. But I don't think that that exists
anylonger...I might be able to get you more
information if you need it...I would check on whether
you can get service on it before I spend any more time
fiddling with it...
Ed
Web Guru

=====