NTLK Re: Changing word lists

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 05:26:47 EST

>Rune Sandnes <rune@nvg.org> wrote:
>I am i Norwegian MP2000 user who would like to get the handwriting
>recognition to use a Norwegian word list in place of the English.
I am a French MP 2x00 user & developer and I had the same wish.
Hence I have developed many softwares to do what you wanted:
- DictMgr
- A French Locale (and additionaly, some others in development)
- A package based dictionary with a new technology (not updated on our
site, we do beta test) with 27 k words (with the new technology, the only
limit is the storage)
- alt.rec.... which improves printing recognition (I want accents) using
dictionaries (actually, alt.rec.... was that in version 0.1a1. But it is
more than that with current version 0.6a7 - it can improve both printing &
cursive recognition and adds a lot of cool features to be able to take
notes as fast as on paper (nearly actually)).

Please note that these softwares are actually in beta test. The only very
stable ones are the dictionary & the locale. I can make them from your
data, contact me privately to get the form for them.

Regards,

Paul

----
P&M Consulting Newton Program