NTLK New Newton Website

From: Ryan Hitch (r.hitch@physics.hull.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:55:23 EST

Apologies if you get this twice, I got a message about something not
being delivered to NewtonTalk, I assumed it was this.

Dear All,
Just put up the basic frame workwork of my new Website (Newton with A
Vengeance), there's not much on it at the moment (nothing in fact). But
I want to get a bit of feedback about the what I'm planning on putting
on the site. SO please have a quick look and let me know of what you
think. This would be greatly appreciated.

The previous URL didn't work, this one does (case-specific problems -
now fixed!)

The URL is : http://Lightning.Prohosting.com/~lard/Newton/index.htm

I normal get my websites fairly complete quickly, so with help I'll
hopefully have some geniune content up soon. Also I always keep a
diary, so when I next update the site, the 'Last update XX XXX XXXX'
line will be a link to my update diary.

Bye for now,
Ryan

--
"You had the perfect job called life, you didn't like it - you resigned"
								Silverchair

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com