Re: NTLK Stylewrite & Newton 2200

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 01:25:51 EST

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 6:37 AM, NewtonTalk
<mailto:newtontalk@planetnewton.com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: NTLK Stylewrite & Newton 2200
>
> It is the Apple portable print that Canon make for them. Does not have
> Irda ability, but work well with the Newton. This is the main printer I
> use with my UMP2k. It is faster than the HP340 in both cable or IRda
> mode. The main draw back to the SW2200 is that Apple hard wired or
> program the printer no to print more than 7 to 9 pages at anyone time.

Does not this printer require the Print pack in order to work with the
Newton? I bought an Apple portable stylewriter that didn't work with the
Newton. Is this it, or was there an older portable Stylewriter?

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>