Re: NTLK Farallon PN895 - Where?

From: THX 1138 (bct1@thestate.infi.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 12:13:51 EST

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
> On the same issue, I have seen on the Farallon site, that smalldog is
> supposed to sell the PN597 cards - well, there is no mention on the
> smalldog site.

I note that the PN597a are for sale directly from farallon:
<http://www.farallon.com/sales/na/specials.html>

US$179 is a little steep for my tastes. any takers?

on another note, this page has ethermac adaptors that claim to work with
newtons, anyone tried this? I'd never seen/heard it before, but I probably
wasn't paying attention...
<http://www.farallon.com/products/ether/adapters/enmad.html>

later,

ben.

bct1@thestate.infi.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7593/newton.html

"Was that the end?"
"You call that an ending with practically everyone still on their feet? My
goodness no, over your dead body."
        -Tom Stoppard "Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are Dead"

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com