NTLK Pen Alignment Problems

From: Timothy W. Killian (evlist@eventure.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 19:21:32 EST

Hi Newts:

I have owned my MP2000 (upgraded) for close to 3 years now. Recently, I
began having a problem with my pen alignment.

The alignment goes "out" such that the pen is about 1/8" to the right of
where the screen registers a touch. I can realign the pen by going into
handwriting prefs...and it remains aligned for a couple of hours, and then
goes out of alignment again.

Anyone familiar with this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Also, if you reply, could you reply directly as well as to the
list since I am only subscribed via digest...

TIA

Timothy W. Killian
wb: http://www.eventure.com
ph: 206.559.2200