Re: NTLK Deleting names and starting over? Still trying to get Act to work...

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 08:35:38 EST

Thanks for the replies.

>What version do you have of the newt end of ACT!?

I have the latest version of 1.06 or whatever final release they came out
with.

>There was an update. What about fixing your names files (is the pkg
>namesfix

Hmm. I have not tried that. I will look for it. THANKS! (Crossing Fingers!)

Keith...great suggestion to get my names off of th Newton. If I can just get
Act to work on my Newton!

Drew

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com