Re: NTLK WHERE?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 07:21:59 EST

on 11-02-2000 12:51, Daniel Wignall at dwigna10@scu.edu.au wrote:

>does anyone know where I can download a copy of the eMate 300 user manual.
>Apple doesn't have it posted on there user manual web area.

Actually there isn't one officially, I transferred the "Getting Started"
part of the paper eMate manual into .pdf and adapted the Newton 2000 manual
to a eMate manual but I'm keeping this for the moment for the eMates that
I'm selling and that are sold through NewtonOz.
Once all of these eMates are sold out (there are about fifty left) I will
release both of these files (probably through info-newt)
In the meantime you will be able to survive with the Newton 2000 manual
that can be found on Apple's site, sorry but I put a lot of work in these
PDF files and I don't want other's selling their eMates with my work (yet)

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com