RE: NTLK Volts 'n Watts 'n stuff

From: George Pierce (gepierce@ksc.th.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:31:01 EST

I have a 12vdc input 7.5 output car adaptur for a car. it works fine car is
not but gets strong protest from my newt when the volts get over 12dc
input. When i put it on 6v dc output it charges okay with car running.
Would it harm my nwt for to use it at the 6vdc output setting
tanx
george

Yours because He lives

about us at some time. Find out why at: