RE: NTLK Dates Names

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:13:06 EST

Sebastiano -

One thing to check: What is the localization of your Newt set to
(Extras->Preferences->Locale)? This may affect how the Newt interprets
dd/mm/yy vs. mm/dd/yy or other date input formats. Change this setting and
test.
Also when you say "...add a Dates" do you mean from within the application
Names, or from within Dates itself? Do you have any extensions to either
the Names or Dates applications loaded?

About the 3 AM alarms:
Any alarms not dismissed during the day will go off at 3AM. This means that
you have not looked at your Newton between the time the alarm went off and
3AM the following morning. Make sure you dismiss any leftover alarm
floaters by tapping on the "X" or using the Snooze function.

Paul

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com