Re: NTLK Error 48409 On Calls

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 15:44:56 EST

Steve Vander Ark wrote:

> I had that same problem on my 120/130 and never did get it to work properly.
> I tried all the standard fixes but eventually just got used to using phone
> memo stationery in my Notepad and linking things with DateMan. It actually
> was far more efficient and powerful. It always sort of bugged me though that
> Calls didn't work. I never did a complete reinstall of everything fresh,
> since I had a lot of information in my Names and Dates and didn't care to
> reenter things. Maybe that would have done it. Oh well, my 2100 doesn't seem
> to have the problem, although i've imported those soups and theoretically
> the bad data as well. This 2100 is, like, perfection.
>
> Okay, I'm still a little awestruck by this puppy, as it plays MOD files and
> reads articles to me as I drive and searches the web with Hemlock etc etc
> etc...

I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that "Calls" needs an empty entry in the
"Unfiled" folder. It would not create it automatically, and would give this
stupid error, but this was a while ago, so I might be wrong.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com