Re: NTLK Interest In More Internal FLASH For MP2x00 ?

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:18:00 EST

------
NewtonTalkers,

I was wondering if there would be any interest in adding more internal FLASH
to the MP2x00 ?

I ask this because I have technical doc's that explain the unit can support
another 8 Meg of internal FLASH, bringing the total to 12 Meg.

Any interest out there ?
------
I'll be the first in line for such an upgrade. I have often said the 4 Meg Ram upgrade was the best money spent on my MP 2000. Now, my 4 Meg internal flash is quickly diminishing even though it house no data, only essential Extensions. Prove me wrong Dr. Newton! ;-)

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com