NTLK

From: newtontalkrequest@planetnewton.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 22:23:54 EST

>From newtontalkrequest@planetnewton.com Fri Feb 04 21:49:19 2000; 000001214732
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:45:36 -0600
From: "Lairson, David L" <David.Lairson@navistar.com>
Subject: NTLK holster
To: "'newtontalk@planetnewton.com'" <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF6F59.2C5677E0

I hate to ask... But at the beginning of the week someone sent in a link to
a place that sells the shoulder holster system for PDA's and other
electronic gear. I told my friend about it, and she is interested, but I
lost the message with the link. Could someone repost it?
Thanks
David
NIO Helpdesk
Navistar International
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur"

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF6F59.2C5677E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>holster</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I hate to ask... But at the beginning of the week =
someone sent in a link to a place that sells the shoulder holster =
system for PDA's and other electronic gear. I told my friend about it, =
and she is interested, but I lost the message with the link. Could =
someone repost it?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>David </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>NIO Helpdesk</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Navistar International</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot;Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum =
viditur&quot;</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>