Re: NTLK Fancy Stylii?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 16:12:13 EST

I am a big fan of both the Cross Digitial Writer and the Rötring Quatro.

The Digital writer comes in many forms, and the refills can go in just about
any Cross pen.

The Quatro isn't as soft tipped as the Digital Writer, but it has a Pen, a
Pencil, an Orange highlighter type pen, and a stylus. Very handy.

As for online resources, try...
http://www.cross-pcg.com/digital/index.html
http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/
http://www.pdapanache.com/