Re: Re: NTLK EVERYONE READ (Palm Emulator/Newton Case)

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 11:44:35 CDT

>Unless I am mistaken
>We have yet to hear Justin say anything regarding Zac's connection to this
>project.
>
>Paul

Interesting aint it :)

Zac is a nice kid who means well.
If he pulls off a cool project, GREAT. I'll be in line to purchase it.
Let his enthusiasm create greatness.

On the other hand if Zac is full of beans I wish he would stop chasing
windmills. ( and filling my mailbox )
Just be yourself. Help other newbie users when you can, thats what this list
is all about.
You dont need to be a super developer of Newton to be a liked and productive
member of the list.

Rich
Using tin foil and 3M spray adhesive on his newt as we speak.
TON