Re: NTLK NTK on MacOS 9?

From: Hans Johnson (Strider@apexmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 01:20:37 CDT

Hello Michael,

>NTK 1.6.4 runs just fine here, both on my PowerMac 7500 (with 400 MHz G3)
>at work and on my Umax clone (275 MHz G3) at home -- both times under Mac
>OS 9.0.4. I haven't checked with my new Mac yet (a 450 MHz Cube), but will do.

Hmm.. this i very strange indeed. I can't think of what else could
be causing this, unless I'm missing some critical files or something
like that. When I do fire it up, I get a glimse of some splash
screen, but that is immediately covered over by the error dialog box.

Asside from the core files, is there anything else I have to put some
place? (platform specific files or osmething to that effect?)

>Have you tried trashing the preferences file?

Just tried that, it didn't make any difference. :(

Regards,

Hans