Re: NTLK SmallTalk

From: Tom Law (tomlaw5@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 20:45:13 CDT

I have a copy of the program on my MP2100.

What would you like to know about it? It is a nice translator of commonly
used phrases and more. I have used it with a german friend, who now knows
english pretty well and she thought it worked rather well for most things.

Most of the same descriptions that Concept Kitchen has for the palm is the
same on the newton.

Anything else you want to know specifically?
-tom