RE: NTLK Re: Newton Conference

From: Wm. Neal Lewis (wnlewis@southwind.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 22:39:37 CDT

List members,

I am serious about the desire to have business presenters and seminars at a
conference. I am also serious about being willing to help.

Is there really anyone who can legitimately claim to be heading up this
project? I would like to see a higher level of seriousness than what is
going on right now.

My 2100 is a business tool that I use every day. I need for it to keep
working and for the possibilities of future development to increase, not go
the other way. This is not something that is a social activity or just an
amusement for me.

With that type of attitude, am I in the right group, or should I look
elsewhere for real answers?

Wm. Neal Lewis
wnlewis@southwind.net