Re: NTLK Conference

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 08:52:55 CDT

Michael_Guzzo/Harmac@harmac.com wrote:

> I vote for Toronto - it's an easier drive from Buffalo NY than to
> Cincinnati
>
> We can all meet at 140 Adelaide (former Newton Store). That's where I got
> my 2000U last year. Gotta love the exchange rate...

I don't know how you folks are feeling, but after getting a bunch of
suggestions, I'm wondering what should come next.

It seems we need some kind of coordination at this point and maybe start
compiling the results, then, by casting vote, we progressively eliminate
proposed locations one by one until there are only 2 remaining and a
final vote is casted.

What do you think?

Maybe Rich could set up some quizzlet to do that? I'm not sure how safe
it is (preventing the same person from voting twice), so I don't know if
that's the perfect solution...

Or, first, maybe we should poll people to see who would be interested in
a get-together? It seems that quite a few people did show their support,
though.

So, should we start we some voting?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com