NTLK NewtonOz: Update - Dummy Card Short Inventory

From: NewtonOz (newtonoz@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 13:33:42 CDT

Newtoneers!

We've come to the last 50 new/slightly used/used dummy cards for Newton
Messagepad!

Get yours now while they last. You can't get these from Apple anymore,
and eBay prices often bid them to $25! (why??? just dumb???)

We're offering these last 50 to all of you here at NewtonTalk for $14.90
each. When buying another item, $13.80 each. We are limiting sales of
this item to ONE per customer, per day, per order.

Why are we doing this? Because we blew out of 100 of them in 2 days. I
know those are going to end up on eBay. Not fair, in my opinion. So, the
rest are for NewtonTalk and NewtonOz Deal List only for the next two
weeks.

New and used cards sell for the same price. First call/fax, First Served.
Good luck!

-Oz
of NewtonOz

--Please excuse the frequent posting, but we want NewtonTalk and NewtonOz
Deal List members to have first opportunity to purchase these items as
they are blown out of our inventory.

-The Folks at NewtonOz Items
newtonoz@ix.netcom.com

(818) 781 1009