NTLK Re: HOW TO GET IT

From: Presence (presence@irev.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 15:57:26 CDT

> > My
> > upgraded MP2000 seems pretty black to me.
>
> My MP130 is somewhat..um..greener.
>
> --David

  I've had my 130 now for about 3 weeks and last night my wife and I
happened to be with a family member in the hospital waiting and waiting..
So I whipped out my MP to dink with the "Lathe" applet and my wife freaks
out:

  "ITS GREEN!"

   to which everyone in the otherwise silent waiting room turns in shock
to figure out what the heck she's flipping out about. I'm like, "Honey,
we've had this now for 3 weeks, uhm, didn't you notice?" and she rips it
outta my clutches and starts turning it over and over examining it.

   The kid next to me in chairs wasn't impressed though: His gameboy was
far greener. <shrug>

    Presence Morrigan o Inner Revolution BBS o 877-Im-31337
       http://root.ws/ o http://irev.net/ o root@root.ws