Re: NTLK Re talking for an hour......

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:07:43 CDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Chris Browder wrote:
>
> > Rich - I'd love to attend. If you can come a bit more south-eastern - say
> > Memphis, then we can chat ;)
>
> Or maybe a bit more North-eastern, like Toronto :)

A little bit more eastern than north? Like why not Washington DC? Our
(hem! their) nation's capital! Come see the Washington monument that
just got restored. See the National Air and Space Museum, the most
visited museum. Visit the White House, maybe you'll be lucky enough to
get to the office where the president meets its ... interns...

Seriously, if you ever want to visit the capital, let me know. I could
tour it with you.

Or, I could travel a bit west, like West Virginia or Ohio.

It would be great to organize a get-together, in some centralized
location. With an advanced known date, I'm sure many people would be
able to attend. I know I know it would be hard to get a centralized
location when there are people using the Newton all over the world, but
maybe we can try?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com