RE: Macs on TV was: Re: NTLK Re: Seinfeld TAM

From: Keith Isley (newt@crosspaths.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:47:47 CDT

And, of course, there's my personal favorite Newton sighting: In Disney's
"Angels in the Outfield," Danny Glover (as the Anaheim Angels' manager)tells
his media assistant that he's going to fire him on Friday, and to "make a
note of it." The guy does exactly that - on a Newton! :)

Keith Isley
newt@crosspaths.net