Re: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products

From: Steve Dockery (sdockery@gte.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 08:10:15 CDT

Joost wrote:

> Ooh, I want a TAM, too! But they're so damn expensive... :-(

I have a Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh. I've had it for about 2 years- I
got it around the time they dropped the price to $1999 (was originally
$8500, then $4000). A lovely, lovely machine. The Bose sound system alone is
worth the price of admission. And I wish current iMacs came with a built-in
TV and FM radio tuner like the TAM did.

I don't use it every day anymore, but it still stands proudly in my living
room, looking like some kind of high-tech stereo system (which it is, come
to think of it).

-Steve Dockery