Re: NTLK Now Contact

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 09:55:31 CDT

on 11-08-2000 4:00, Carlos Pessoa at capessoa@yahoo.com wrote:

> You will need to use Nowsync to be able to sync your
> newton data with Now Contacts. This software is
> available to download (only a demo version) in the
> link below:
> http://www.poweronsoftware.com/site2/html/download/newt.html
> If someone have a crack of this demo version contact
> me!

I do have a Now Synchronize 2.1 Patch on my hard drive, thought the version
was way too old, in case this one will pull it off I can mail it to you so
please let me/us know, doesn't mention anything about a demo version.
Still doesn't explain to me why an exported 3.5 file doesn't want to convert
to 3.9.2 even though they added Palm support to this version, can't really
see a connection there.

Robert Benschop