Re: NTLK "Page" patch in Notes (same as OneNote feature)

From: Paul F. Butler (butler@nfld.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 10:56:13 CDT

I've been using SuperNotePad for quite a few months now and for the most
part am very happy. What I really wanted was the scrolling feature which is
included and the elusive one note to a page that we've been discussing here
and is not included in SNP. I have had a few problems and I can't say if
they are due to SNP or not. Encrypted notes have vanished and i have not
been able to find them in any folder or in overview or anywhere. I am
sometimes unable to grab the top of the next note to drag it to the screens
bottom and thereby get one note on the page. Has anyone else had similar
problems? I'm also using BigNotes but don't think that this is related to
the problems.

Paul