Re: NTLK Why I use a Newton: A unique reason?

From: Eric Ma (ericma@core.binghamton.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:16:15 CDT

I have sort of the same use for my Newton. Even though I mostly carry a
Palm III with me everywhere, I still keep my mp2100 updated for those
occasions that require more power.
With the number of different things I do in college, it would be practically
impossible for me to remember it all without a pda of some kind. And a lot
of people say "Well a piece of paper will do the same thing". Believe me,
I've tried it. :)

Eric Ma