NTLK geeksafe and userinfo

From: Paul Lim (plim@eisa.net.au)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:14:13 CDT

I just installed geeksafe, and I noticed the "user card" that I'd created
for myself no longer existed... well it exists in QuickNames, but when I
try SimpleMail or the User Info program it says my profile doesn't exist.

jsut wondering if this was because of geeksafe or something else has
gone wrong...

another thing... downloading packages via simplemail, the newt chunks up
for attachments over 200kB then even crashes sometimes. the final straw
was an out-of-space message... but my memory card is reported to have 1.6MB
on it... Is this the memory loss ppl were talking about with simplemail?

thanks in advance,
paul