NTLK Newton Collectibles

From: Steve Dockery (sdockery@gte.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 22:50:45 CDT

I have a pretty cool Newton collectible.

I got it from ebay- it's one of the point of sale displays from when the
Newton first came out. It has a fluorescent light at the top, and a clear
plastic holder into which the OMP would be locked, and a holder where "take
one" pamphlets would be.
There's also a stylus-on-a-string and a large purple book that goes over the
Newton's features.
The tabs on the book are a little worn, but it's in pretty good shape.

I just need to get an OMP or MP100 to stick in it. :)

Does anybody have some of the "take one's" that they'd be willing to part
with, or the purple book that goes on the display (in good condition)?

-Steve Dockery