NTLK NTK & global functions

From: Dakkar (ceccarel@cibs.sns.it)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 02:52:34 CDT

Hi there!
I'm having some problems compiling with NTK 1.6.4. for Macintosh.
Whenever I use a global function (like StuffHex in the sources generated
by BookMaker), NTK says that it is undefined, and refuses to compile. For
the books, I just commented out the 'hints' assignments, but the result is
quite poor. Plus, it's not the wya it's supposed to be!
Moreover, global functions don't work also in a couple other projects I'm
writing.
I suppose it has something to do with platform files. Are they included
with the NTK package? Or should I download them separately? Where do I put
them?

--

Dakkar - ceccarel@cibs.sns.it <Mobilis in mobile>

Knowledge, sir, should be free to all! -- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3