Re: NTLK Newton dead...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 15:52:04 CDT

Bob Dawson wrote:

> The last two times I've changed batteries in my MP2000, something very
> disconcerting has happened... it appears to be dead. The last time it seemed
> to holistically heal itself after a few hours but today it doesn't seem to
> be coming back. Any suggestions?

Does that happen also when you use the AC adapter? If not, it might be the contacts inside the battery compartment that are becoming loose. Other than that, I don't know...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com