Re: NTLK Re: 2100 to G4

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 14:21:35 CDT

Hi Craig,

Th4e NewtonTalk list was the victim of a severe outage requiring a disaster
recovery server move. As a result, some digest users (the long precise)
were changed to the full list. To correct the problem, go to the NewtonTalk
section of Planet Newton (http://www.planetnewton.com) and unsubscribe your
email address. You will be sent a confirmation email that you must respond
to in order to unsubscribe. Once this step is done, resubscribe at the same
location, but for the digest form of NewtonTalk. This should correct the
problem.

Regards,

Gary