Re: NTLK Newton Connection Utilities for 120

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 10:47:50 CDT

CompTraCon@aol.com wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I need the Newton Connection Utilities for my MP 120. What version do I need
> and where can I get it? Can I get it online and download to my Mac?

Well, that depends on the version of the OS in your 120. If it's version 2.0,
then, indeed, you need the "Newton Connection Utilities" 1.0 (the only version
ever made available). OTOH, if your MP120 is running version 1.3 of the OS, then
you would instead need the "Newton Connection Kit", version 2.0.

You can find both of them at:

<http://www.chuma.org/newton/ncage/> (thanks to Victor Rehorst!)

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!