NTLK Re: Proselytizing the Newton

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 09:55:56 CDT

* "T.M. Camp" <tmcamp@fusionary.com> on Sun, 30 Apr 2000
| I don't apologize for the Newton anymore. And I don't let anyone call the
| Newton dead technology. It's zombie-tech. It might be dead, but it's still
| walking around . . . and it wants to eat your brain.

I don't remember who pointed out this little truism, but I will repeat it
here. Palm is the perfect size for carrying around, but woefully small to
use. Newton is woefully large to carry around, but it is the perfect size
to use.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!